- Remote control circuit interlocking with key release at the end of a pre-determined time delay period
- 3 positions key switch operation: «on», «off» & «start» time delay, key free
- Adjustable time delay between 0 and 999 seconds
1 to 3 locks (keys).
- 24 Volts AC/DC power supply ref: 24V
- 240 Volts ref: 240V
2NO+2NC contacts AC21 16A, AC23 4kW/230V, 7.5/ 400V, AC3 3kW/ 230V,4 kW/ 400V
Stainless Steel 316
- In enclosure Polycarbonate IP55
Turning the first key from position 2 to position 1 stops the system and starts the time delay period.
After this time delay, key 1 can be removed, which releases the other keys. To restart, all keys must be inserted into the unit. Contacts 3-4 and 5-6 are safety circuit contacts, contacts 7-8 for signalling, as shown in the scheme below.