In order to include electrical actuated valves into valve interlocked operating procedures and sequences, Alcatraz Interlocks has designs that
meet these requirements.
The AEL is a mechanical interlocking system for Rotork electrical quarter turn and multi-turn actuators. It mechanically blocks (locks) the power switch (supply) and the manual override of the actuator.
- Solid, compact design and construction with a minimum of moving parts.
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316, electro polished.
- The electropolishing process smooths and streamlines the microscopic surface of a metal object such as 304, 316 and the 400 stainless steel series.
- Our key will survive a drop of more than 25 meters according to the drop weight impact test, ASTM E208.
- Easy and smooth operation, also with industrial gloves.
- Transferable lock portions.
- Fire safe in accordance with the API 607 sixth edition test.
- Tested on functioning in low temperatures.
- Resistant against sand, dirt, and moisture.
- Easy to install, even when the valve is in a live process.
- Maintenance free, no grease necessary.
- Automatic closing AISI 316 protection caps on keyholes with text plate as standard.
- Ergonomic key position.
- As an option the integration of electronic components such as limit and proximity switches are available.