Pneumatic Portable Valve Drivers are ideal for use in the oil and gas industry as they can be used inside as they do not heat, spark or smoke. These tools feature high torque and speed and are driven by air, providing constant valve wheel driving throughout the full stroke of the valve.
We currently supply 2 different types of pneumatic valve drivers:
Pneumatic Portable Valve On Site
- Where operating conditions allow, a pneumatic power tool option is available.
- For continual use, this tool requires air flow of around 40cfm. Either connect to available on-site mains air or a portable compressor.
- 3/4″ Square drive with direct connection to the valve stem via bespoke mounting kit, or universal wheel drive plate.
- Always use with a reaction device to protect the operator against snagging.
- This tool can provide constant valve wheel driving throughout the full stroke of the valve. It doesn’t matter if the valve has a reduction gearbox or direct drive hand wheel. The mounting kit provided will be adapted to suit prevailing operating set up.