We are pleased to announce that Total Lockout is celebrating its 8th birthday this month. Join us in a reminisce of the past 8 years and our business plans for the future.
- The company started out as an authorised distributor for Master Lock ‘Safety Series’ range of industrial lockout/tagout equipment.
- In very modest beginnings of a home garage for storage our inventory slowly grew and 8 years on we now hold over £170k of stock.
- In 2011 we achieved ISO 9001: 2008 accreditation.
- In October 2012 we moved to our current premises. We added car seals, interlocks and portable valve actuators to our product range.
- Today we are authorised representatives for Master Lock, Brady, Scapin, Modec and Abus equipment.
- Since building new offices in early 2017 we also have a well-equipped workshop with engraving machines enabling us to offer personalisation of the equipment we supply.
- We have strong engineering design capability and use the latest Solidworks 3D modelling software.
- We have manufacturing capability for bespoke key and padlock storage management systems.
- In 2014 we opened our US Subsidiary office in Clearwater, Florida and now hold stock of LOTO and car seals here to serve the North America markets.
- In 2015 we opened our Kuala Lumpur office.
- Since 2016 we have been a centre for expertise for training and equipment for the repair and maintenance of electric, hybrid vehicles.
- We have customers in all continents, right around the world in many diverse markets including mining, oil & gas, offshore exploration, food and drink manufacture, pharmaceuticals and water treatment.
What’s on the agenda for the forthcoming years?
We expect to increase our market share for lockout/tagout equipment. Our capacity for providing specialist training will increase, and we hope to expand our operations in the United States.
We look forward to many more years working with both new and existing companies, helping to implement safe isolation, safe working practices.