INTERLOCK TYPE CLU: LOCK FOR MOV PANEL CONTROL
- Key (1) For direct key operated Control Knob operation
- CLU-1E: Single locking, key free when the MOB panel control is in Off position, the key operates the knob from local to Remote position.
- CLU-2E: Double locking exchange condition, 1key free (1) when the knob is in “remote control” position, key (2) trapped.
Key (2 ) is free and key (1) trapped when the knob is in “off” position.
CLU DESIGN AND INSTALLATION:
Thanks to the rotating key design, the CLU lock fits perfectly onto the MOV panel, retaining the ergonomics and visibility of the knob.
The design of the adaptation kit is tailored to the to be interlocked MOV type and size.
INTERLOCK TYPE KEU LOCK FOR MOV GEARBOX POSITION INDICATOR
Designed to control the gear box valve position directly to warrant the open or close position during the key procedure.
The KEU doesn’t lock the valve and the valve remains operable in remote control position in case of emergency shutdown
To Control the open position, insert key 1, and release key 2 in valve open position (key 1 now trapped).
To Control the closed valve position insert key 3, and release key 4 in valve closed position (key 3 now trapped)
- KEU-2E-LO: Control 1 position Open
- KEU-2E-LC: Control 1 position Close
KEU-4E: Control 2 positions Open and Close
KEU DESIGN AND INSTALLATION:
Thanks to the rotating key design, the KEU unit fits perfectly onto the gear
box Indicator. Can easy be installed without any modification, and
the kit is adapted to the brand and size of the gear box
INTERLOCK TYPE MTL-1E LOCK FOR MOTOR OPERATED VALVE ACTUATOR HANDWHEEL CLUTCH
- MTL1E: Single locking, key free when the handwheel is fully disengaged from the actuator.
- Insert the key to operate the valve manually