The APB60N is a more powerful cordless battery powered portable valve drive tool that when coupled to the input drive shaft, makes it possible to operate hydraulic penstock valves and sluice gates without any physical effort from the operators.
It is particularly recommended for emergency operations when no electrical power is available, on electrified multi-revolution actuation systems. It can be used in any position (either vertical or horizontal).
The increased power output means higher levels of torque output and longer duration of operation between valve charges.
- Max torque 60 Nm (44 ft/lbs)
- Continuous torque 42 Nm (40 ft/lbs)
- Output rpm 125
- Engine rpm 19700
- Reduction ratio 3,5:1 + 50:1
- Engine power 1100 Watt
- Battery Hitachi 36V
- Dimensions 420 x 220 x 280(h) mm (16 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ x 11″)
- Weight 9 Kg including battery (20 lbs)
- Bushing etching Q 24 x 24 x 5(h) mm
Download the data sheet by clicking on the thumbnail image.