The Versatile Pneumatic STOPOUT can secure and lockout pneumatic equipment to prevent it from being connected to an air source. This easy to use lockout device has seven openings ranging from 9/32″ – 1/2″ diameter, that accommodates most male and female pneumatic configurations.
The red octagon shape reinforces the devices lockout status. It is constructed of two polycarbonate halves connected with a steel hinge pin for rugged strength and durability. The unit is secured with a padlock (sold separately) and is designed to prevent tampering. Overall dimensions are 3.75″ x 3.25″ x 1.79″.
- Easy operation.
- Fits a large range of pneumatic devices.
- Clear top allows user to see which air line is locked out.
- Made out of polycarbonate and steel, making it highly tamper resistant and durable.
- Can hold several devices at the same time.
- Red octagon shape reinforces lockout status.